NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19March 16th, 2020
To our Family and Friends,
We are all watching closely as the global situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve. We wanted to reach out and let you know what we’re doing to manage and combat this or any other virus.
In addition to the best practices that we have always utilized for food safety and sanitation, we have recently implemented additional procedures and policies designed to keep the health of our guests and employees as a top priority. We continue to follow the suggestions and provided by Ontario Health and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our Guests and Colleagues and those in our network including our suppliers and delivery partners. We have been in regular communication with all our teams across our network around the following protocols that support everyone’s health and wellbeing:
- Reinforcing our standards and operating procedures for food safety and personal hygiene.
- Working closely with our delivery partners and our own network of drivers to ensure frequent hand washing, using hand sanitizer for every delivery and sanitizing their vehicles and delivery bags.
- Continual sanitation of all high touch surfaces in our restaurants including seats, tables, menus, pay pads, etc.
- We are also monitoring our teams’ health very closely and have put support systems in place to help anyone who may become affected by the virus, so their number one focus is getting better.
- We will continue to do everything we can to provide the best experience possible with our take-away and delivery.
Hours of operation,
At this time, we will be reducing our hours of operation and will reopen Friday March 27 for take-away. We hope to see you soon, be safe and kind to one another.
Monday – Saturday 11am – 8pm
Sunday - closed
Closed for Family DayFebruary 7th, 2020
We will be closed on Monday February 17th for Family Day. We will re-open on Tuesday February 18th 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
We want to wish everyone a safe and happy Family Day.